Thursday, November 26, 2009

Special Thanks to Paul





For doing the work I don't have the energy to do right now. Mr. Paul has been updating the junior Gold mining spreadsheet I posted a while back (I have placed a permanent link on the right side of the site under the "links" section per his excellent suggestion). He has been doing more work on this than I have lately. There are still plenty of holes in this spreadsheet but this is starting to become a valuable "quick" way for me to evaluate a junior relative to others in the sector.

No promises on when (or if) it will ever be completed and how often it will be updated. No guarantees on any of the info in this spreadsheet, as it is all subject to change at any time. Blah, blah, blah...

Anyhoo, thank you, Paul!

GoldSeek.com provides you with the information to make the right decisions on your AU 5 Day investments

Wikinvest Wire