Monday, October 26, 2009

Junior Gold Miner Stock List Feedback




has been fantastic. The internet is a wonderful tool. I have saved and stored every one's feedback and will be updating the list soon. Several more companies will be added to the list.

I also hope to get info on float, market cap, and price into the spreadsheet soon. Eventually, I would like to be able to chart this list as a quasi index on a weekly basis. Please keep the suggestions coming and anyone interested in improving the spreadsheet I posted and sending it back to me for re-posting here is more than welcome!

Again, I am no mining expert but I am looking to play the junior Gold sector and it's fraught with peril. I appreciate every one's help and comments very much. I didn't know so many interested people were out there.

Cheers!

Wikinvest Wire